P20 is the pre-hardened plastic mould steel and the hardness is distributed uniformly in large cross sections that have fantastic weldability with minimum hardness, high polishability and less streak texture making finishing easier.
- P20 is pre-hardened plastic mould steel
- Hardness is distributed uniformly in large cross sections
- Fantastic weldability
- Size Section accessibility upto 255 mm thickness
- Supply hardness is 240-280 BHN
- Least hardness elevation
- Good mirror polishability
- Less streak texture making finishing easier
P20 is an equivalent to DIN 2311 and used for die holders, casting dies, zinc die, bolsters, backers, shoe blocks, injection moulds, mould frames for plastic moulds, pressure casting moulds, recipient sleeves etc.
PRICE RANGE - Rs.75-120 per Kg
Unit No.1201 & 1202, Ghanshyam Enclave, Near Laljipada Police Station, Link Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India